Privacy and Cookies Policy
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the principles for the processing of personal data obtained through the online shop www. ForPro.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop").
- The owner of the Shop and, at the same time, the Personal Data Administrator is JB Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Klimczaka 1 local 33/34, 02-797 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000498619, REGON 146468709, NIP 9522128436 hereinafter referred to as ForPro.pl,
- Personal data collected by ForPro.pl through the Online Shop is processed in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (UE.L Journal of Laws No. 119, item 1), hereinafter also: "GDPR").
- ForPro.pl makes every effort to respect the privacy of Customers visiting the Online Store.
- Whenever the following terms and definitions are used in this Policy, they shall be understood as follows:
- The Administrator or the Company - "JB Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Klimczaka Street 1, 02-797 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000498619, REGON 146468709, NIP 9522128436 hereinafter referred to as ForPro.pl, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices through which the User uses the websites of the Internet Shop.
- Cookies of the Administrator - means Cookies placed by the Administrator and related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Internet Shop.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners, via the website of the Internet Shop
- Personal data - all information about an identified or identifiable natural person through one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
- Device - means an electronic device by means of which the User gains access to the Internet Shop
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Internet shop - Internet shop operated by the Administrator at the address www.forpro.pl
- Customer - any natural person visiting the Internet Shop or using one or more services or functionalities described in the Policy
II. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
- ForPro.pl collects information on individuals performing a legal action not directly related to their business, individuals conducting business or professional activities on their own behalf and individuals representing legal persons or organizational entities that are not legal persons, to which the law grants legal capacity, hereinafter collectively referred to as the Customers.
- Customers' personal data is collected in case:
- account registration in the Online Shop, in order to create and manage an individual account. Legal basis: necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of the Account service (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- placing an order in the Online Shop, in order to perform the sales contract. Legal basis: necessary for the performance of the sales contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter), for the purpose of performance of a contract the subject of which is a service provided electronically. Legal basis - consent of the data subject to the performance of the Newsletter service agreement (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- use of the contact form service in the Online Shop in order to perform a contract provided electronically. Legal basis: necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of the contact form service (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- the use of the service of notification of the availability of Goods, in order to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis - necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of the service of notification of the availability of Goods (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- use of the 'post an opinion' service, for the purpose of performing the contract for the provision of the electronically supplied service. Legal basis - necessary for the performance of the contract for the provision of the service to post an opinion (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- In the case of account registration in the Online Shop, the Customer shall provide:
- e-mail address.
- address details
- telephone number.
- In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above scope of data is further extended to include:
- the company of the Entrepreneur;
- NIP number.
- During account registration in the Online Shop, the Customer sets an individual password to access his or her account. The Customer may change the password, at a later time, according to the rules in the Rules.
- When placing an order in the Online Shop, the Customer provides the following data:
(a) e-mail address;
(b) address details:
a. postal code and town;
b. country (state);
c. Street with house/flat number.
(d) telephone number.
- In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above scope of data is further extended to include:
(a) the business name of the Entrepreneur;
(b) the NIP number.
- In the case of using the Newsletter service, the Customer only provides his/her e-mail address, however, in order to improve the quality of the Newsletter service, Customer may also provide data such as:
- date of birth
- shopping preferences:
- favorite color
- favorite brand
- clothing and footwear sizes
- When using the contact form service, the Customer provides the following data:
(a) e-mail address;
(b) telephone number.
- In the case of using the service of notification of availability , the customer provides only his e-mail address.
- When using the post opinion service, the Customer provides the following data:
(a) e-mail address;
(b) name or pseudonym.
- When using the Shop's Website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
- Navigation data may also be collected from Customers, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions taken in our Online Shop. Legal basis - legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
- In order to establish, assert and enforce claims, certain personal data provided by the Customer as part of the use of the functionality in the Online Shop may be processed, such as: name, surname, data on the use of services if the claims arise from the way the Customer uses the services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis - Legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the establishment, investigation and enforcement of claims and the defence against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
- Transfer of personal data to ForPro.pl is voluntary, in connection with sales agreements concluded, or to provide services via the Store's website, with the proviso, however, that failure to provide the data specified in the forms in the process of registration prevents the registration and creation of a Customer Account, and in the case of placing an order without the registration of a Customer Account will prevent the submission and implementation of the customer order.
III. TO WHOM IS THE DATA PROVIDED OR TRANSFERRED AND HOW LONG IS IT STORED?
- Customer's personal data is transferred to service providers used by ForPro.pl in the conduct of the Online Shop. Service providers to whom personal data is transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the instructions of ForPro.pl as to the purposes and methods of processing this data (processors) or independently determine the purposes and methods of processing (administrators).
- Personal data of Service Recipients and Customers of the Internet Shop may be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- carriers / forwarders / courier brokers - in the case of a Customer who uses the Product delivery method in the Internet Shop by mail or courier, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to a selected carrier, forwarder or broker executing the shipment on the order of the Administrator to the extent necessary to realize the delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- entities processing electronic or credit card payments - if a Customer uses the electronic or credit card payment method in the Internet Shop, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to a selected entity processing the aforementioned payments in the Internet Shop on the order of the Administrator to the extent necessary to handle the payment made by the Customer.
- Data retention period. Customers' personal data is stored:
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then personal data of the customer is processed by ForPro.pl as long as the consent is not revoked, and after the revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the statute of limitations of claims that may be raised by ForPro.pl and which may be raised against him. Unless otherwise specified in a special provision, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business - three years.
- If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, then the customer's personal data are processed by ForPro.pl as long as it is necessary for the execution of the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. If a specific provision does not provide otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business - three years.
- If you make a purchase from the Online Shop, your personal data may be transferred, depending on your choice, to the following entities for the purpose of delivering the ordered goods:
a) DHL courier company;
b) the courier company InPost.
- If the Customer chooses to pay via the TPay system, his or her personal data are transferred to the extent necessary for the execution of the payment to Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. with its registered seat in Poznań (61-808), ul. Św. Marcin 73/6, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court POZNAŃ-NOWE MIASTO I WILDA W POZNANIU, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000412357.
- Navigation data may be used to provide better service to Customers, to analyse statistical data and to adapt the Internet Shop to Customers' preferences, as well as to administer the Internet Shop.
- If the customer subscribes to the newsletter (Newsletter) to his e-mail address ForPro.pl will send electronic messages containing commercial information about promotions and new products available in the Online Store.
- In case of a request, ForPro.pl shall make the personal data available to authorised state authorities, in particular to organisational units of the Prosecutor's Office, the Police, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office for Electronic Communications.
IV. COOKIE MECHANISM, IP ADDRESS
- The Internet shop uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by ForPro.pl on the final device of the person visiting the Internet Shop, if the Internet browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain from which it comes, its "expiry time" and an individual random number identifying the file. Information collected by files of this type help to adapt the products offered by ForPro.pl to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Online Store. They also give the possibility to develop general statistics of visits to products presented in the Internet Shop.
- ForPro.pl uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: once the browser session ends or the computer is switched off, the stored information is deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from Clients' computers.
- Persistent cookies: are stored in the memory of the Customer's terminal equipment and remain there until they are deleted or expire. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the Clients' computer.
- ForPro.pl uses its own cookies to:
- authenticate the Customer in the Internet Shop and ensure a Customer session in the Internet Shop (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each sub-page of the Internet Shop;
- analyses and research, as well as audience audits, and in particular to create anonymous statistics which help to understand how Customers use the Store's Website, which makes it possible to improve its structure and content.
- ForPro.co.uk uses external cookies to:
- popularisation of the Internet Shop by means of the facebook.com social network service (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
- collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (third-party cookie administrator: Google Inc. with headquarters in the USA);
- Present advertisements tailored to the Customer's preferences using the Google AdSense online advertising tool (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA);
- The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of Customers of the Internet Shop. In particular, this way it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into Customers' computers. Nevertheless, Customers have the possibility to limit or disable access of cookies to their computers in their browsers. If this option is used, the use of the Internet Shop shall be possible, except for functions which by their nature require cookies.
- ForPro.pl may collect Customers' IP addresses. IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a person visiting the online shop by the Internet service provider. IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned to a computer dynamically, ie it changes every time you connect to the Internet. IP address is used by ForPro.pl to diagnose technical problems with the server, the creation of statistical analysis (e.g. determination of the regions from which we record the most visits), as information useful for administration and improvement of the Internet Shop, as well as for security purposes and the possible identification of server-overloading, unwanted automatic programs for viewing content of the Internet Shop.
- Internet shop contains links and references to other websites. ForPro.pl is not responsible for the privacy protection rules on them.
V. DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
- Right to withdraw consent - legal basis: Article 7(3) of the GDPR.
- The customer has the right to withdraw any consent they have given to ForPro.pl.
- Withdrawal of consent shall take effect from the time of withdrawal.
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by ForPro.pl in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the customer, but it may prevent further use of services or functionality, which according to the law ForPro.pl can provide only with consent.
- Right to object to data processing - legal basis: article 21 of the GDPR.
- The Customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his/her particular situation - to the processing of his/her personal data, including profiling, if ForPro.pl processes his/her data on the basis of a legally justified interest, such as marketing ForPro.pl products and services, conducting statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Online Store and facilitating the use of the Online Store, as well as satisfaction surveys.
- Opting out in the form of an email from receiving marketing communications about products or services will imply the Customer's objection to the processing of their personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
- If the Customer's objection proves to be valid and ForPro.pl has no other legal basis for processing personal data, the Customer's personal data will be deleted, to the processing of which the Customer has raised an objection.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") - legal basis: article 17 of the GDPR.
- The customer has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data.
- The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for which they were processed;
- has withdrawn specific consent, to the extent that personal data were processed on the basis of his or her consent;
- you have objected to the use of your data for marketing purposes;
- personal data are processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which ForPro.co.uk is subject;
- personal data was collected in connection with the offering of information society services.
- Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the lodging of an objection or withdrawal of consent, ForPro.pl may retain some personal data to the extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of a Member State to which ForPro.pl is subject. This applies, in particular, personal data including: name, surname, email address, which data is retained for the purpose of examining complaints and claims related to the use of ForPro.pl services, or additionally home address / mailing address, order number, which data is retained for the purpose of examining complaints and claims related to the concluded sales agreements or provision of services.
- Right to restrict data processing - legal basis: article 18 of the GDPR.
- The Customer has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data. Submitting a request, until its consideration, prevents the use of certain functionalities or services, the use of which will be associated with the processing of data covered by the request. ForPro.pl will also not send any messages, including marketing messages.
- The customer has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
- when questioning the accuracy of your personal data - then ForPro.pl restricts its use for the time needed to verify the accuracy of the data, but no longer than 7 days;
- when the processing is unlawful and instead of erasing the data, the Customer requests the restriction of its use;
- when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but are needed by the Customer to establish, assert or defend a claim;
- when he/she raised an objection to the use of his/her data - then the restriction is made for the time needed to consider whether, due to the particular situation, the protection of the Client's interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests pursued by the Administrator while processing the Client's personal data.
- Right of access to data - legal basis: article 15 GDPR.
- The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator as to whether it is processing personal data, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right:
- gain access to your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period for which the Customer's data are to be stored or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to determine the planned period of data processing), the Customer's rights under GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification of data - legal basis: article 16 GDPR.
- Right to data portability - legal basis: article 20 GDPR.
- The Customer has the right to receive his/her personal data that he/she has provided to the Administrator and then send it to another personal data controller of his/her choice. The Customer also has the right to request that the personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such controller, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in the form of a file in csv format, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows for the transmission of the received data to another personal data controller.
- If the Customer has the right resulting from the above rights, ForPro.pl meets the request or refuses to fulfill it immediately, but no later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - ForPro.pl will not be able to fulfill the request within one month, it will fulfill it within a further two months informing the Customer in advance within one month of receipt of the request - of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
- The Customer may lodge complaints, queries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his/her personal data and the exercise of his/her rights.
- The Customer shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding infringement of its data protection rights or other rights granted under the GDPR.
VI. SERVICES TAILORED TO YOUR PREFERENCES AND INTERESTS (PROFILING)
- Profiling means any form of automated Processing of Personal Data that involves the use of Personal Data to evaluate certain personal factors of an Individual, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to that Individual's performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement.
- Customers' personal data may be processed in an automated manner (profiling); however, this will not have any legal effect on them or similarly significantly affect the Customers' situation.
- Profiling of personal data by ForPro.pl consists in the processing of Customers' data in an automated and manual manner, by using them to assess certain information about the Customer, in particular to analyse or forecast his/her personal preferences and interests.
- In order to reach the Customer with marketing messages outside the Online Shop Website, ForPro.pl uses the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying marketing messages on pages other than the Online Store Page. For this purpose, external providers install, for example, the appropriate code or pixel to download information about the Customer's activity on the Online Store Website. The details concerning the cookies used can be found in § 3. Legal basis - Legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting in adjusting marketing messages to preferences and interests.
- In order to reach the Customer with marketing messages via the Online Shop Website, ForPro.pl uses the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying marketing messages on the pages of the Internet Shop. For this purpose, external providers install, for example, an appropriate code or pixel in order to download information about the Customer's activity on the Pages of the Internet Shop. For details on the cookies used, see § 3. Legal basis - Legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), consisting in matching marketing messages to preferences and interests.
- In order to reach the Customer with marketing messages via the Online Store Website, ForPro.pl uses its own cookie mechanisms to collect information about the Customer's activity on the Online Store Website. Details on the cookies used are in §3. Legal basis - Legally justified interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in matching marketing messages to preferences and interests.
VII. SECURITY MANAGEMENT - PASSWORD
- ForPro.pl provides customers with a secure and encrypted connection when transferring personal data and when logging into a Customer Account on the Website. ForPro.pl uses SSL certificate issued by one of the world's leading companies in the field of security and encryption of data transmitted over the Internet.
- If the Customer who has an account in the Online Store has lost his password in any way, the Online Store allows you to generate a new password. ForPro.pl does not send password reminders. The password is stored in an encrypted form, in a way that makes it impossible to read. In order to generate a new password, the e-mail address must be provided in the form available under the link "Remind password", given when logging in to the account in the Online Shop. The Customer shall receive an e-mail message to the e-mail address provided during registration or saved in the last change of the account profile, containing a redirection to a dedicated form made available on the Store's Website, where the Customer shall have the opportunity to set a new password.
- ForPro.pl never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence with a request to provide login details, in particular the password to access the Customer's account.
- The Privacy and Cookies Policy is effective from 01.01 2019.
- The Service Provider undertakes to inform the Customer of the changes made to the Terms and Conditions by posting the consolidated text of the Terms and Conditions on the Store's website.
- JB Sp. z o.o. has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations or introduce new Regulations. The customer will be informed of the change in the provisions of the Regulations or the introduction of new Regulations by a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The new Terms and Conditions or amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions shall become effective 14 days after the date of informing the Customer. In the event that the Customer does not accept amendments to the Terms & Conditions or new Terms & Conditions, the Customer shall have the right to terminate the Newsletter dispatch agreement in the mode stipulated in point IV.5.
- All legal relations arising from the Regulations shall be governed by Polish law.